Sign Your Waiver
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Release of liability, waiver of claims, express assumption of risk, indemnity agreement and photo & video release. Please read carefully and be certain you understand the implications.
1. I fully understand and appreciate that axes and knives of any size are potentially dangerous objects, the dangers, hazards, and risks inherent in weapon throwing, and the inherent risks associated with the use and misuse of weapons.
2. I acknowledge and understand that I will be voluntarily engaging in activities that involve axes and/or knives, which may result in the risk of serious injury, scarring, loss of important bodily function, permanent disability, or death, and may cause sever social or economic losses due to not only my own actions, inaction or negligence, but also to the action, inaction or negligence of others or conditions of the premises or of any equipment used. Further, I acknowledge that there may be other risks not known to me or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
3. I believe that I am physically, emotionally, and mentally able to participate in axe & knife throwing.
4. I will immediately remove myself from participation, and notify the nearest staff member if at any time I sense or observe any unusual hazard or unsafe condition, or if I feel that I have experienced any deterioration in my physical, emotional or mental fitness for continued participation.
5. I assume all the risks and accept responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability, or death.
6. I release from, waive and discharge all actions, claims, or demands that I, my assignees, heirs, guardians, and legal representatives now have or hereafter have for damage or losses on account of injury, including permanent disability and death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence or other acts of The AXperience, LLC, its directors, officers, employees or agents, as a result of my participation in my axe and knife throwing related activities. I hereby agree and covenant to save and hold harmless, indemnify, and defend any claim against The AXperience, LLC, its directors, officers, employees or agents, as a result of my participation in any axe & knife throwing related activities.
7. I agree that I, my assigners, heirs, guardians, and legal representatives agree not to sue The AXperience, LLC, its directors, officers, employees or agents as a result of any axe & knife throwing related activities.
8. I understand that drinking alcohol is not a requirement of the event. If I do consume alcohol during the event, I agree that I am over 21 years of age, and I do so of my own choice and volition and agree to drink responsibly.
9. I assume the risks associated with alcohol consumption and takes full responsibility for my own actions, safety and welfare.
10. I agree to exercise ordinary and reasonable care at all times, and to not imbibe alcohol to the extent that my judgment ins impaired. I understand the potential risks associated with the consumption of alcohol and acknowledges that I do not have or am not aware of any medial condition(s) that would prevent me from consuming alcohol or would result in any injury or damage as a result of alcohol consumption. I acknowledge and agree that The AXperience, LLC shall not be responsible or liable for any accident, injury, theft, loss or damage caused by my impaired judgment or negligence.
11. I agree and understand that the staff and or owners of The AXperience, LLC reserve the right to refuse entry, suspend or cancel any axe & knife throwing related activities at any time for any reason.
12. I agree to obey all posted signs and stay out of prohibited areas.
13. I acknowledge that The AXperience, LLC, has authority to end my participation without refund if my participation presents a danger to myself and/or others or if I fail to follow rules or procedures.
14. I give The AXperience, LLC, authority to secure help and/or administer emergency first aid, when deemed necessary and give The AXperience, LLC authority to secure emergency medical care/transportation and I agree to assume all costs of care and transportation.
15. I will inform The AXperience, LLC of any injury (even minor injuries) prior to leaving the facility.
16. I hereby grant permission to the rights of my image, likeness and sound of my voice as recorded on audio or video tape without payment or any other consideration. I understand that my image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears. The AXperience, LLC has my permission to use any photographs, images, or likenesses taken of the Participant in its marketing brochures, ads, videos, website, or other media. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my image or recording.
17. For league play, I agree and understand that this waiver, release and assumption of risk will remain on file and apply to the current league season. By entering into this agreement, I am not relying on any oral or written representation or statements made by the releases, other than what is set forth in this agreement.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THE ABOVE WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT I GIVE UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT AND I DO SIGN IT VOLUNTARILY. I AGREE TO PARTICIPATE KNOWING THE RISKS AND CONDITIONS INVOLVED AND DO SO ENTIRELY OF MY OWN FREE WILL.